Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Engagement & The Ring

So happy to come up with a new blog! Inspired by the latest happenings in my life. Hopefully i get readers here. I know it's not that easy to capture the reader's heart but I will try my best to blog and share topics about weddings. But of course before i rave about wedding preparations. Let's talk about Engagement.
Now let's start...

Engagement. How many of you experience this special and unforgettable moment? Lucky you!
What is Engagement? As per wikipedia, It is a promise to marry, and also the period of time between proposal and marriage. During this period, a couple is said to be betrothed, affianced, engaged to be married, or simply engaged. Future brides and grooms may be called the betrothed, a wife-to-be or husband-to-be, fiancée or fiancé, respectively.

Some people won't believe it. Once, a friend told me "hindi na uso yun" but i just kept quiet and at back of my mind, no it's not and I believe someday it will happen to me. Hello!  "Maarte na kung maarte" but girls should have standards. It doesn't matter also where and how it will happen as long as your boyfriend sincerely proposes to you. Of course, if there's engagement, there should be a ring! riiiingggg!!! no not the telephone sound. but a "ring" <3

The engagement ring symbolizes love and fidelity a couple shares. The ring remains constant on a woman’s hand even after the wedding and girls should wear it together with the wedding band. There's a lot of engagement rings designs but i prefer simple with one stone because i want my wedding band to have 3-5 stones. Good thing my boyfriend gave me a one stone e-ring.

Well how did the proposal happen? It's just a simple dinner last March 21, 2013 at one of the cozy restaurant in Singapore. An overlooking place in Mount Faber called The Jewel Box. It is one of the most unforgettable day in my life. Yes! I won't get teary eyed anymore if i get to watch proposal videos in youtube and TV. LOL Thank you so much for my handsome date that night. He made me feel that I'm the most beautiful girl forever. Though he said that i don't have any reaction while he's proposing. No, I'm just speechless, but deep in my heart i'm so happy, delighted, overjoyed, overwhelmed and thankful that fairy tales do come true.

This is it!





No comments:

Post a Comment