Saturday, November 2, 2013

Top Picks: Vera Wang Wedding Gowns

As of now I still don't know where to buy or who will do my wedding dress. Since I'm currently base in Singapore, I'm planning to get my gown here because it's hassle free for me and more cheaper i think. Anyway, I'm browsing Vera Wang website earlier and I super love their designs! Classy and elegant but of course expensive! So i maybe i can choose VW only as a "peg" hehe :)

Here are my top 3 picks from their Fall 2013 collection:

Top 1
I want this design, my height is  5 flat and I'm petite. I think this kind of gown suites me.
Top 2
I like the skirt
Top 3
Simple but elegant

 from their Spring 2013 collection, For me, This one is so hot!


and how about walking down the aisle wearing black wedding dress? 
This is from their Fall 2012 collection.

Top 1

Top 2

Top 3

So what's your choice now? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment