Monday, January 5, 2015

The Wedding in Antipolo

After 48 years, I'm back and finally, We were done with the preparations and the wedding! I'm now married for 1 month and 5 days and this blog deserves a major update! Yes, I will share with you all the suppliers rating and honest reviews on a separate post, I know this is very helpful with all brides to be.

Let me share with you first the list of our wedding suppliers!

Preparation Venue: Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
Ceremony & Reception: The Dome Venue Antipolo City
Photo and Video: Bliss and Berries
Hair and Make Up: Toni Aviles The Make-up Artist and her team
Gown: Ivory & White Bridal Store
Caterer and Stylist: Ma Del's Cuisine c/o Ms.Anj
Lights and Sounds: RejectKrew
Event Host: Mr. Richard Agtarap
Musician: Infinite Soul Acoustic
Coordination: Antipolo Wedding Belles
Photobooth: Hepburn Prints
Entourage Flowers: Clieo's Wedding Flowers
Cake: Heart and Belles

Special thanks to Juris for the surprise!
To Pastor Ado Bernardo for officiating the wedding and to Pastor Dennis Aquino of Victory Church for all the help and guidance and to all the people who became part of our special event! We are forever grateful and happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog post! I also got married. I really want to write a nice blog post on my wedding that was held at a fantastic Wedding location in Chicago. It’s been two month still I can’t get over my wedding. Please share some tips for my wedding blog!

    ReplyDelete