Friday, July 4, 2014

My Wedding Checklist

It's been a while since the last time I wrote here in my wedding blog! So many things happened these pasts months and I'm a bit lazy to blog. I wrote all of my posts in my cozy room in Singapore and now I'm back in Manila! :)

Back to my wedding update, Right now, I'm happy that we almost booked all the MAJOR suppliers. I'm excited, happy, worried, anxious. Is it normal for a bride to be? haha! I'm having a mixed emotion while counting the days. 5 months to go! <3 :)

Here are the Wedding Checklist (Suppliers):

Major:

Ceremony Venue
Reception Venue
Catering / Events Styling
Photo and Video
Lights and Sounds
Wedding Gown
Groom Suit - Still looking
Hair and Make Up
Invitations
Wedding Coordinator
Minor:

Wedding Ring
Band/Musician
Cake
Florist - Negotiating with suppliers
Photobooth - c/o bestfriends
Entourage stuffs - buy on August
Officiant (Pastor) - on process
Documents- 3 mo. before big day
Host - still looking
Bridal Car - still looking
Preparation Venue

No highlight means on process :)  I hope this checklist will also help soon to be brides to determine the suppliers that they need to book. That's all for now. I will blog about my 2nd food tasting soon.


Photo taken during our SG shoot

8 comments:

  1. This is nice. You can also check out http://myweddingchecklist.net -- we have a bunch of checklists on just about any aspect of the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!! this checklist is wonderful.
    I hired the professional Wedding Planner services on my wedding and they offered their services in a professional manner to make my day worry-free & stress-free. I do recommend this service to all as they know how to take care of all unforeseen circumstances and how to face the sudden change. I really liked their approach as they were having the backup plans as well. Thanks for your nice article!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and your weeding check list is really good enjoy your marriage. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful to you for sharing these Wedding Planning Checklists. I am doing certification course in event planning and management. These types of checklists are really important for any event planner to organize an event properly at event venues. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. is your Husband named francis?

    ReplyDelete